Personal information is collected from customers only after obtaining consent, which is obtained when customers are prompted for information when subscribing to the services, by using a Satak Support website, downloading a product, or requesting further information. Personally-identifiable information is not collected when a user simply browses the website. Satak Support may contact customers about offers and opportunities from Satak Support or its business partners, to conduct surveys, and gather feedback. This privacy statement does not extend to any information that is beyond the control of Satak Support.
In California, IP addresses are considered personally identifiable information.
Enrolling in Satak Support’s subscription service may require a customer to provide certain personal information and enter into a Subscriber Agreement. Nothing herein is intended to modify the terms in the Subscriber Agreement.
Downloading a product will often require the input of personal information. This information will be used by Satak Support or its affiliates to contact the customer about Satak Support’s products and services, including product updates and associated promotional material. This information may also be used as collated general demographic information to improve Satak Support’s products and services.
Satak Support uses log files comprising of non-personally identifiable information to analyze trends, administer the site, track movements throughout the site, calculate the number of document and file downloads, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Satak Support will share aggregated demographic and other information with our partners and affiliates. Information provided to Satak Support will be protected by Satak Support and not sold or rented to any unrelated third parties without the express consent of the information provider, except that Satak Support may disclose data to its affiliates and business partners who have established similar privacy standards, when legally obligated to do so, or if disclosure is required to protect the rights over Satak Support, Satak Support’s customers, or the users of Satak Support’s services. Satak Support may also share aggregate demographic data that does not contain any personally identifiable information.
The Satak Support website contains links to external websites which are outside the scope of this privacy statement. Satak Support is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites and does not control the accuracy of information displayed by such websites.
Forums, Bulletin Boards, Testimonials, Chat Rooms, and Surveys
Personal information submitted through a forum, bulletin board, testimonial, or chat room operated by Satak Support may be collected, used, and read by third parties, including other users. Satak Support is not responsible for any information submitted through these services. We occasionally request information from customers via surveys. Participation in these customer surveys is voluntary. Survey information is used to improve this web site and our services and products.
Satak Support protects information both online and off-line. The transmission of information, including any payment information, is encrypted and protected using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). Stored customer information is kept in a secure environment where access is restricted to employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example billing administration or the development team). Employees are required to use password-protected screen-savers and keep their computers up-to-date.
Choice / Opt out
Customers may occasionally receive information on products, services, and special deals from Satak Support or may receive informational newsletters. Customers are given the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having information used for purposes not directly related to the Satak Support service at the point where the information is requested. Customers may also elect not to receive additional promotional communications by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Customers may not opt-out of receiving
service announcement updates as they contain important security information about the services.
Satak Support reserves the right to amend this privacy statement at any time. Any amendment will be made by posting the changes to the website. Customers must check the website periodically to be aware of any changes to the privacy statement. Your continued use of the website or Satak Support product or service constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
No Children Under Age 13
Your Rights under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
You may exercise certain rights regarding your Personal Data processed by Satak Support. In particular, you have the right to do the following:
– Withdraw your consent at any time. You have the right to withdraw consent where you have previously given it to the processing of your Personal Data.
– Object to the processing of your Data. You have the right to object to the processing of your Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
– Access your Data. You have the right to learn if data is being processed by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing.
– Verify and seek rectification. You have the right to verify the accuracy of your data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
– Restrict the processing of your data. You have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of your data. In this case, Satak Support will not process your data for any purpose other than storing it.
– Have your Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. You have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of your data from Satak Support.
– Receive your data and have it transferred to another controller. You have the right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on your consent, on a contract which you are part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
– Lodge a complaint. You have the right to bring a claim before a data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in Satak Support or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Satak Support, you may object to such processing by providing a ground related to your particular situation to justify the objection.
You must know that, however, should your Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, you can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether Satak Support is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, you may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise your rights can be directed to Satak Support through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by Satak Support as early as possible and always within one month.
International Transfer of Data